Location: Slippery Rock, PA
Worker type: hourly & seasonal
Work type: fulltime – temporary
Line of business: facilities
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Groundskeeper is responsible for maintaining and improving site grounds. Assigned work such as mowing, trimming, leaf removal, de-icing, etc. may fluctuate by season Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Maintains and improves facility grounds
- Utilize planned designs to determine landscaping needs
- Performs tasks such as planting, mowing, weeding, fertilizing, sweeping, raking, salting, shoveling snow, removing ice, etc.
- Operate various types of equipment including power mowers, saws, weed eaters, hedge trimmers, sprayers, etc.
- Operates trucks and tractors and attachments used to maintain grounds as needed
- Clean and upkeep sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, etc.
- Performs regular maintenance and minor repairs on lawn equipment and tools
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous experience in grounds keeping/horticulture preferred
- Working knowledge of grounds keeping principals and power landscape equipment
- Must be able to adhere to safety procedures to do physical risks
- Requires frequent lifting, moving, carrying, pushing, pulling of over 50 lbs
- Requires frequent standing, walking, stooping, kneeling, and crouching
- Work involves exposure to unusual elements and extreme temperatures
To apply, please click here.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.